Tuesday, January 01, 2008

dailyObjects 12.31.07 - 01.01.08


I've committed myself to drawing one object everyday within a tiny, handmade journal that is maybe 3" x 4"...and no, this is not a New Year's resolution! I realize that drawing one object a day isn't much but it's more along the lines of "if nothing else, I at least draw this one object".

To get things started I decided to post my first two studies; under normal conditions, I will post the drawings a week at at time. Before I go on vacation in a few days, I'll post the rest of this week's studies and then catch up after I return.

left: water bottle (december 31, 2007)
right: shoe (january 1, 2008)



© 2008 joe blend. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

lovely blog but I can't read the blue print on the brown background!

abstractLatte said...

Thanks! And I'll look into that shade of blue for the links, I agree it is a bit on the "hard to read" side.