Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cardon Copy


Now this is what I'm talkin' about! Practical, accessible, and creative applications for graphic design. Gone are the days of "new", "innovative", "oustide-the-box" solutions for commercial products...ok, maybe not gone, but at least there's something new to look at!

So here it is, "Cardon Copy", a thoughtful solution to what seems to be an ever increasing amount of visual garbage.



{from the website}..."Cardon Copy, takes the vernacular of self distributed fliers and tear-offs we have all seen in our neighborhoods. It involves hijacking these unconsidered fliers and redesigning them, over powering their message with a new visual language. I then replace the original with the redesign in its authentic environment."

Doesn't get any better than that. And I admit, I'll keep an eye open for his work next time I'm out!

url: http://www.cardoncopy.com/

No comments: