Monday, March 24, 2008

coincidental polaroid...




So I shot this polaroid of a low clearance sign. What I thought was interesting was the fact that it was attached to the edge of the roof of a small building that resembled a residential structure. Within a couple of days after taking the photograph I encountered a few things that related to height...

"...I found out I'm actually 5' 11 3/4" tall, not 6' 3/4" as I'd previously thought, I read a header in YahooNews that referenced the world's tallest man, &...(ok, there was a third tidbit of experience that I can't remember so I'll post it when I remember it)


This is not by any means a profound post. I just thought it was interesting how a few instances by themselves were insignificant but when combined, created an interesting connection.

© 2008 joe blend. All rights reserved.

No comments: