Saturday, April 26, 2008

creative thoughts in typed form


Since the beginnings of my blog, I've slowly developed an interest in writing. It started as a need to craft better workhorse copy but is now a strong focus on the creative aspects of written and typed words. Sketching, communication, creativity, documentation, they're all reasons for my writing.

Recently, I became a member of the editred online writing community. It's proven to be a good place to share writing, access writing resources, and interact with other word artists. Although I'm working on an art/writing project offline, I've uploaded a sample of my work here...

http://www.editred.com/JoeBlend

I'll upload more work as its produced. I'm very excited to merge writing, art, and graphic design in a way that allows the words to take a more unique form while still doing justice to the content; I'll post more on that soon.

No comments: