Monday, April 21, 2008

part sketchbook, part journal


{first things first}...the art journal that I was so excited about, the one with the accordion pockets...that idea didn't work out the way I thought it would. I couldn't deal with the fact that in order to draw or write, I had to remove the pages from the book which I felt took away from the experience of using the journal. And don't even get me started on how annoying it was to look through individual pages in a small folder. Anyway, I will post more on that another day but my reason for including the back story was to lead into my new, "working out better than I imagined" art journal which looks quite a bit different than the one previously posted...

{the original purpose of this post}

subject: coffee cup




subject: faces and pencils




subject: inspirational quotes and random drawing



© 2008 joe blend. All rights reserved.

No comments: